Cellebrite UFED Field Manager (CUFM) Course
Level - Beginner-Manager
Course Length - 1/2 Day
Delivery Mode - Instructor Led Training
NOTICE: This course is for UFED InField Software and Kiosk-based solutions only. It is not training in our Pro Series Forensic Core classes that use UFED Touch, UFED4PC and our Logical/Physical Analyzer Software.
The Cellebrite UFED Field Managers (CUFM) Course is designed for staff that will administer Kiosk installations. This half-day course focuses on the management of Cellebrite’s UFED Kiosk including access control, updates and logging using the UFED InField software and Permission Manager.
The CUFM course competencies include:
Mobile Phone Technology
- Identify mobile device hardware
- Describe how devices communicate
UFED Kiosk Overview
- Identify key features of Kiosk hardware
- Understand Kiosk extraction process
- Identify data that can be extracted by Kiosk
- Create Users to manage access
- Create Profiles to manage Users
- Understand Notifications
- Custom offence lists
- Use of UPM files
Logon to Kiosk
- Perform logon
- Settings and UPM file import
- Language support
- Data storage locations
Updates and Logs
- Importance of software updates
- Different logs created and their use
This half-day course can be taken as a stand-alone unit and will result in a Cellebrite UFED Field Manager Certificate of Attendance.
When taken in conjunction with the one day Cellebrite UFED Field Operators (CUFO) course, successful completion of both courses and examinations results in a Cellebrite Certified Field Manager Certification credential.