Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) Course - Intermediate
Level - Intermediate
Course Length: 2 Days
|The Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) course is a 2-day intermediate level certification program which builds on the concepts from the CMFF course. This course is designed for those participants tasked with extracting data in a forensically sound manner using UFED Touch or UFED 4PC. This course aims to teach data extraction team members such as technically savvy investigators, digital forensic examiners, IT staff, internal affairs investigators, first responders and personnel designated to handle extraction of digital evidence how to perform extractions on a variety of devices. These extractions include logical, file system and physical extractions from mobile devices as well SIM cards, and external storage such as SD cards. Participants in this course will gain a basic understanding of how to open the extractions in Physical Analyzer software, conduct basic searches and how to create bookmarks and reports.|
Bundle pricing available for this course!
Earn college credit for Cellebrite courses!
Get more details here!
To receive college credit through Felician, you MUST apply and submit payment to Felician. Click here to get started.
NOTE: It is strongly recommended that students attending this course complete the Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals (CMFF) course or test out prior to attending.
The CCO course is comprised of the following modules and lessons:
2. Forensic Handling of Mobile Devices
- Recognize legal considerations for seizing and searching devices
- Identify evidence handling procedures on scenes involving mobile devices
- Use UFED Phone Detective to identify a specific mobile device
- Recognize various locking mechanisms found on mobile devices
- Practice applying best practices when seizing devices to a mock scenario
3. UFED Touch and UFED 4PC
- Learn about the components for the UFED Touch and UFED 4PC
- Learn how to license UFED technology
- Learn to update the firmware
- Install UFED 4PC
- Configure UFED Touch and/or UFED 4PC
4. Cellebrite Extraction Methodology
- Identify best practices for digital forensic extractions
- Practice forensically sterilizing media
- Complete SIM card extractions using UFED Touch/4PC
- Conduct SD card extractions in a forensically sound manner
- Use the UFED Touch/4PC and Physical Analyzer to conduct device extractions
- Complete the removal of a passcode from a locked device using UFED Touch/4PC
- Describe how to use UFED Camera Services
5. Introduction to Analyzing User Data
- Basic Physical Analyzer Configuration
- Open extractions with Physical Analyzer
- View data in Physical Analyzer
- Learn to bookmark items of interest
6. Reporting on Technical Findings
- Understand the fundamental elements of a report
- Understand reporting options within UFED Physical Analyzer
- Create a report based on evidentiary items