Mobile Forensics - Entry + Intemediate level course
Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals (CMFF) is an entry level course designed to provide attendees with compulsory digital forensics fundamental knowledge.
Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) is designed to further develop and practice fundamentals. The CCO course is designed to afford participants an opportunity learns basic and intermediate data extraction techniques to achieve Logical, File System, and Physical extractions in a forensically sound manner.
Attendees will learn the reasoning and strategies used by creditable practitioners and organizations to form the future of digital forensic best practices.
This certification mark recognizes that this course met Quality Matters Review Standards.
Quality Matters is a nationally recognized, faculty-centered, peer-review process that certifies the quality of online courses. Cellebrite training is committed to quality assurance and course design.
All Online Course Student Manuals are now eBooks!
Cellebrite Online On Demand courses now feature eBook student manuals. These manuals can be accessed via the Cellebrite Learning Center anytime and be viewed on any device.
Added benefits to digital manuals:
- Immediate access to student manuals
- Accessible anytime, from anywhere, on any device within your course
- Find what you need through easy to use search functions (if this is true)
- Modern content format and increased accessibility (if true and OCR functions still work)
Students have a 45-day limited time period to access and complete all content, activities, and exams for this class. Access begins on the day the student’s enrollment is confirmed (voucher consumption) and can be monitored in the top left-hand menu of the class homepage, by use of a timer which shows students the number of days remaining for their access.
- Following this period, a single 15-day extension can be requested. The student must wait until the number of days reaches 0 days, at which point the countdown will become a button to request an extension of 15-days.
- Extension requests typically take 1-2 business days to review/approve and limited to a one-time request. If the student fails to complete the course after the approval of the 15-day extension, you may be required to purchase the class again and start over.
More details on this policy can be viewed here.
Required Resources and Materials Provided
To participate in this On Demand course, students must have:
- Licensed UFED Touch/Touch2 or UFED 4PC device
- Cellebrite Physical Analyzer (PA) License
Cellebrite will provide:
- The appropriate student manual (eBook)
- Certain required materials based on the course taken.
Estimated delivery of shipments is 5 - 7 days after payment and enrollment are complete.
Students who do not already have or have access to currently licensed Cellebrite hardware and software are encouraged to take one of our Instructor-Led or Live Online classes (when available).
Students must pass an exam at the end of the course with a minimum score of 80. Students will receive a maximum of two attempts.
Prerequisites and Continued Learning
NOTE: While not a strict prerequisite, it is strongly recommended that students attending this course complete the Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals (CMFF) course or test out prior to attending.
Recommended next course(s) / certification(s):
CCO is a core certification, which is valid for 2 years. Therefore, students are expected to re-certify during their 2nd year of certification.
Full details on the recertification process can be reviewed on the About Cellebrite Certifications page.