The Cloud Extraction and Reporting (CLEAR) Course is designed for examiners tasked with cloud-based and/or social media investigations. This 1-day (7-hour) course focuses on the use of Cellebrite’s Cloud Analyzer software to perform data extractions, analysis, and reporting of supported cloud-based repositories of data.
Enrollment Fee: The enrollment fee for this course provides the enrolled participant with online access to the course and all associated course resources for three (3) months. The course is self-paced and is designed to support participants who are unable to attend an instructor-led class or who require additional scheduling flexibility.
To get started:
If you are interested in enrolling in the CLEAR course then click on the payment option.
Modules covered in the CLEAR course include:
Overview of Cloud Data
- Identify supported media sites, cloud data repositories, and email repositories
- Describe challenges presented by cloud-based storage solutions
- Perform the installation process for the Cloud Analyzer software
- Identify the available licensing methods for the Cloud Analyzer software
Using Cloud Analyzer
- Perform the steps to export an Account Package from Physical Analyzer
- Perform the steps to import an Account Package into Cloud Analyzer
- Identify the key features of the Cloud Analyzer interface
- Conduct a cloud-data extraction with manually entered credentials on a test mobile device
Analyzing and Reporting
- Perform the filtering functions available within the Cloud Analyzer interface
- Perform the steps to generate a report on cloud-based data
- Identify the available filters when generating reports in Cloud Analyzer
- View a report generated with the Cloud Analyzer software
Successful completion of the Cellebrite Cloud Extraction and Reporting (CLEAR) will result in a certificate of attendance.
Students have a 90-day limited time period to access and complete all content, activities, and exams for this class. Access begins on the day the student’s enrollment is confirmed (voucher consumption) and can be monitored in the top left-hand menu of the class homepage, by use of a timer which shows students the number of days remaining for their access.
- Although this is a self-paced fully online class, we suggest students follow a similar schedule to the instructor-led format (provided in the next section) in order to ensure they successfully complete the entire class, before their access period expires.
- In the event that additional access time is needed, the student must wait until the number of days reaches 0 days, at which point the countdown will become a button to request an extension of 30-days. You will not be able to request the extension prior to the expiration of those days, to ensure you get an additional full-term for the request.
- Extension requests typically take 1-2 business days to review/approve and limited to a one-time request. If the student fails to complete the course after the approval of the 30-day extension, you may be required to purchase the class again and start over.