Mobile Forensics - Intermediate-level course
Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) is a three (3) day advanced level certification program designed for technically aware investigators, digital evidence analysts and forensic practitioners. CCPA focuses on post-extraction analysis and advanced search techniques using Physical Analyzer and does not involve the extraction of data from devices.
Participants will achieve the CCPA certification upon passing a knowledge test and practical skills assessment with a score of 80% or better.
This certification mark recognizes that this course met Quality Matters Review Standards.
Quality Matters is a nationally recognized, faculty-centered, peer-review process that certifies the quality of online courses. Cellebrite training is committed to quality assurance and course design.
All Online Course Student Manuals are now eBooks!
Cellebrite Online On Demand courses now feature eBook student manuals. These manuals can be accessed via the Cellebrite Learning Center anytime and be viewed on any device.
Added benefits to digital manuals:
- Immediate access to student manuals
- Accessible anytime, from anywhere, on any device within your course
- Find what you need through easy to use search functions
- Modern content format and increased accessibility
Students have a 90-day limited time period to access and complete all content, activities, and exams for this class. Access begins on the day the student’s enrollment is confirmed (voucher consumption) and can be monitored in the top left-hand menu of the class homepage, by use of a timer which shows students the number of days remaining for their access.
- Following this period, a single 15-day extension can be requested. The student must wait until the number of days reaches 0 days, at which point the countdown will become a button to request an extension of 15-days.
- Extension requests typically take 1-2 business days to review/approve and limited to a one-time request. If the student fails to complete the course after the approval of the 15-day extension, you may be required to purchase the class again and start over.
More details on this policy can be viewed here.
Required Resources and Materials Provided
To participate in this On Demand course, students must have:
- Licensed UFED Touch/Touch2 or UFED 4PC device
- Cellebrite Physical Analyzer (PA) License
Cellebrite will provide:
Students who do not already have or have access to currently licensed Cellebrite hardware and software are encouraged to take one of our Instructor-Led or Live Online classes (when available).
Completion without attempting or passing the optional examination and skills test results in a Cellebrite Physical Analyst Certificate of Completion.
Successful completion of the Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) examination and practical skills test results in a Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst Certification credential
Students must pass an exam at the end of the course with a minimum score of 80. Students will receive a maximum of two attempts.
Prerequisites and Continued Learning
NOTE: While not a strict prerequisite, it is strongly recommended that students attending this course complete the Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals (CMFF) course or test out prior to attending.
Recommended next course(s) / certification(s):
CCPA is a core certification, which is valid for 2 years. Therefore, students are expected to re-certify during their 2nd year of certification.
Full details on the recertification process can be reviewed on the About Cellebrite Certifications page.