Mobile Forensics - Intermediate + Advanced level course
Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) is designed to further develop and practice fundamentals. The CCO course is designed to afford participants an opportunity learns basic and intermediate data extraction techniques to achieve Logical, File System, and Physical extractions in a forensically sound manner.
Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) is a advanced level certification program designed for technically aware investigators, digital evidence analysts and forensic practitioners. CCPA focuses on post-extraction analysis and advanced search techniques using Physical Analyzer and does not involve the extraction of data from devices.
Attendees will learn the reasoning and strategies used by creditable practitioners and organizations to form the future of digital forensic best practices.
This certification mark recognizes that this course met Quality Matters Review Standards.
Quality Matters is a nationally recognized, faculty-centered, peer-review process that certifies the quality of online courses. Cellebrite training is committed to quality assurance and course design.
All Online Course Student Manuals are now eBooks!
Cellebrite Online On Demand courses now feature eBook student manuals. These manuals can be accessed via the Cellebrite Learning Center anytime and be viewed on any device.
Added benefits to digital manuals:
- Immediate access to student manuals
- Accessible anytime, from anywhere, on any device within your course
- Find what you need through easy to use search functions (if this is true)
- Modern content format and increased accessibility (if true and OCR functions still work)
Students have a 45-day limited time period to access and complete all content, activities, and exams for this class. Access begins on the day the student’s enrollment is confirmed (voucher consumption) and can be monitored in the top left-hand menu of the class homepage, by use of a timer which shows students the number of days remaining for their access.
- Following this period, a single 15-day extension can be requested. The student must wait until the number of days reaches 0 days, at which point the countdown will become a button to request an extension of 15-days.
- Extension requests typically take 1-2 business days to review/approve and limited to a one-time request. If the student fails to complete the course after the approval of the 15-day extension, you may be required to purchase the class again and start over.
More details on this policy can be viewed here.
Required Resources and Materials Provided
To participate in this On Demand course, students must have:
- A computer capable of running Cellebrite Reader software
- An active internet connection to take this course online.
- Licensed UFED Touch/Touch2 or UFED 4PC device
- Cellebrite Physical Analyzer (PA) License
Cellebrite will provide:
Students who do not already have or have access to currently licensed Cellebrite hardware and software are
encouraged to take one of our Instructor-Led or Live Online classes.
For this course, students are required to complete the course content, and complete a feedback survey to obtain their certificates of attendance and completion.
Prerequisites and Continued Learning
Recommended next course(s) / certification(s):
CCO and CCPA are core certifications, which are valid for 2 years. Therefore, students are expected to re-certify during their 2nd year of certification.
Full details on the recertification process can be reviewed on the About Cellebrite Certifications page.