Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) is a three (3) day advanced level certification program designed for technically aware investigators, digital evidence analysts and forensic practitioners. CCPA focuses on post-extraction analysis and advanced search techniques using Physical Analyser and does not involve the extraction of data from devices. Participants will learn how Physical Analyser is used to recover deleted data, explore database contents, complete advanced searches, analyse data, verify and validate findings, and create reports. Participants will achieve the CCPA certification upon passing a knowledge test and practical skills assessment with a score of 80% or better.
Download course information here: Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst
Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst
Upon successful completion of this class, the student will be able to:
- Conduct advanced mobile device forensic analysis using the UFED Physical Analyzer software.
- Recall techniques used for authentication and validation of data parsed and collected as evidence.
- Identify functions within Physical Analyzer software which allow examination of various types of data.
- Recognize Physical Analyzer’s capabilities to generate custom reports in an organized manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency of the above learning objectives by passing a knowledge test and practical skills assessment with a score or 80% or better.